1. Disconnect the negative battery cable. (See NEGATIVE BATTERY CABLE DISCONNECTION/CONNECTION [SKYACTIV-G 2.5].)
2. Remove the column cover. (See COLUMN COVER REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.)
3. Rotate the steering wheel until the service hole in the position shown in the figure is visible.
4. Insert a tape-wrapped flathead screwdriver into the service hole in the position shown in the figure.
5. While pressing the light switch tab in the direction of the arrow (1) shown in the figure using a flathead screwdriver, pull out the light switch in the direction of the arrow (2) shown in the figure to detach the light switch tab from the start stop unit.
6. Remove the light switch.
7. Install in the reverse order of removal.